Join Our Happy Team
To apply for any of these positions, please do so by clicking here, filling in your details and uploading your CV:
Are you hard working, positive and looking for a fresh challenge?
Happy Energy was voted ‘Best New Business’ in the Cornwall Business Awards and achieved revenues last year of over £11 million thanks to our great team of people.
If you have the required skills, experience and a positive attitude towards work, we would love you to join our ‘Happy’ team!
Marketing Manager – salary dependent on experience
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation along with the long term marketing strategy for the company. The role will include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
The following qualifications and skills are desirable:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Happy to represent the company and events and talks.
- Great rapport building skills.
Heating Engineers – £26k + Van for work use
We are looking for a number of qualified and experienced heating engineers. Multiple certifications would be seen as an advantage including Gas Safe, Oftec, FGAS and HETAS. Experience in installing biomass boilers and larger commercial heating systems would also be beneficial but not essential. Must provide own tools.
Electrician – £26k + Van for work use
We are looking for a qualified part P electrician to undertake electrical work alongside our heating engineers. Experience and qualifications related to the installation and commissioning of solar, biomass and heat pumps would be a distinct advantage. Must provide own tools.